How to Iron on Your Sassy Design
If you are just ordering a design, you can follow these easy instructions on how to iron it on your item.
1. Preheat your iron to the proper temperature for your fabric. DO NOT USE STEAM when ironing on your design.
2. Make sure you are working on a hard surface.
3. Place a piece of wax paper in between the two layers of your shirt. If the glue goes through the fabric, this will keep it from sticking to the other piece of fabric.
4. Slowly pull off the white backing and place the transfer (sticky side down) onto your garment.
5. Place your iron on the clear sheet. Leave it on there about 30-35 seconds. Do not move the iron around. It needs to be still or the stones may move. Also, there is no heat around the steam holes, so make sure your design is covered by the solid part of your iron. It may be necessary to lift your iron and move it to a different section of your design so that it is covered by the solid part of your iron.
6. Allow the design to cool completely. Slowly remove the clear film. If the stones come up with the film, replace the film and repeat steps 5 and 6 until the glue melts and the stones are adhered to the fabric.
7. After you remove the film and the stones are adhered, just run your fingernail over each stone to make sure they are secure. If they are still loose, cover the stones with the clear film and repeat steps 5, 6 and 7 again.